Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Tirkhe

Help with shin guards

Hi!

Can anyone help me finding most sleek and narrow shin guards that are not bulky. Almost every new shins have huge calf straps that point out like vapors.

I have thought about ordering Warrior Alpha DX3 pair they look mobile, light and narrow.

What you guys think and give your opinion what should i try out? Thanks!

The warriors are good. Spend some more and get the dx pro.  I have the qx pro (previous model).  Protection will be better than dx3 and meet your requirements. 

9 hours ago, Tirkhe said:

Hi!

Can anyone help me finding most sleek and narrow shin guards that are not bulky. Almost every new shins have huge calf straps that point out like vapors.

I have thought about ordering Warrior Alpha DX3 pair they look mobile, light and narrow.

If you are new to hockey, it might be worth going to a hockey store to see what you are getting and have it fitted to your leg. If you've never bought shin guards before, you don't want to get a shin guard that is too short or too long. Width and bulkiness is not as important. 

9 hours ago, Tirkhe said:

Hi!

Vapor 2X Pro has been the slimmest and lowest profile shin guard I have ever used. Second would be the Warrior Alpha DX. 

Edited by SkateWorksPNW

1 hour ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

Vapor 2X Pro has been the slimmest and lowest profile shin guard I have ever used. Second would be the Warrior Alpha DX. 

Have to compare these. Vapors just look like they have beefed up calf strap, but lets see!

5 hours ago, CaptainCharisma said:

If you can find a pair of the old Easton Synergy HSX shins, those are pretty slim.  

Yeah definitely, I had the elbows which were great, shins were too low profile for me. They were good quality, on par in protection, weight and comfort with my old 19K/20Ks even