Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
the_game

New Skate, Maybe Marsblade?

Spied these on Instagram the other day and they piqued my curiosity. Kinda has True/VH look to them but knowing how Marsblade is pushing the envelope maybe the next logical step for them is their own skate. And then obviously having the Marsblade chassis is another clue. Either way I dig the look and like the vent idea on the toe caps. 

6E3A97BA-EDD0-496C-8EC8-BF624B101062.jpeg

Edited by the_game

20 hours ago, Miller55 said:

Looks odd. Very low cut and the heel pocket looks huge and like it's flaired out on the bottom. Can you post the source of this photo?

Check Schiavo’s Insta

7 hours ago, Westside said:

I cry a little every time I see laces wrapped around the tendon guard 

I noticed that too, but I'm guessing whoever it is probably is a very good skater, just from how loosely he can get away with tying them, in addition to skipping that first eyelet.

8 hours ago, Miller55 said:

Hey thanks, I looked but didn't see this pic

Ah crap, it was from one of his stories when he was at the Farm Tough spot with Peter Dale.