Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
bthompson1286

CCM V10 Pants Replacement

Hello all.  I'm currently using CCM V10 Vector Pants.  They are on their last leg.  I included a picture of the v10 pant for reference.  Is there a pant on the market that fits like the V10s?  I tried on the current retail options CCM has on the market and didn't like the fits.  I did check out the Warrior QRL Pants online from Prostockhockey.com  I'm not familiar with Warrior Pants those.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you all in advance.   Skate Fast!

CCM Large V10 Pants Senior | Hockey Pants, Girdles & Shells

CCM Large V10 Pants Senior | Hockey Pants, Girdles & Shells

Edited by bthompson1286
added

there are at least a couple NHLers still (or up until recently) wearing that model. If you need them in adult sizes check places like Prostockhockey.com for them. I 'm pretty sure they had some in a few months ago.  Also, have you tried on the SuperTacks or Jetspeed gridles?   The V10's fit pretty snug and had an internal belt, correct?  You may find the fit somewhat similar once adjusted.