Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

Owning a hockey store is addicting.....

A glorious opportunity crossed my path and I am proud to announce that I will be reopening a new store. However instead of the Pacific Northwest, this store will be opening in Las Vegas, NV. I just secured approvals from Bauer, CCM, and TRUE and signed the lease agreement. Construction on the 4000 sq ft store will begin in the next few weeks. The location will be kept secret until we are close to our launch date but I am delighted to share that it will be VERY close to the City National Arena in Summerlin.  

https://penaltyboxhockey.com

I will happily share more details as things progress and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, caveman27 said:

I guess grassroots ice hockey is growing in Las Vegas due to the Golden Knights.

Growing like crazy. Plus there is a huge influx of people moving to NV from CA, OR and WA.

11 hours ago, Miller55 said:

Congrats man. Shame you couldn't get anything going in AZ, but I wish you lots of success in this endeavor

I am hoping that this will eventually lead to being able to expand into AZ. While AZ has BTM and Ice Den, they need a real pro shop.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2020 at 9:27 AM, SkateWorksPNW said:

I am hoping that this will eventually lead to being able to expand into AZ. While AZ has BTM and Ice Den, they need a real pro shop.

Sounds awesome. Good luck, hope I'm still here to see that happen

Of course a new LHS comes to town just after I leave. Looking forward to stopping by the next time I skate at CNA - I absolutely love that place. Was pretty much there 3-4 times a week before covid hit. 

On 1/23/2021 at 11:26 PM, greech said:

Of course a new LHS comes to town just after I leave. Looking forward to stopping by the next time I skate at CNA - I absolutely love that place. Was pretty much there 3-4 times a week before covid hit. 

The opening date should be sometime in March. Should have enough square footage to build one or two shooting lanes for customers to test out sticks. I just need to wait for the contractors to finish the renovations, knocking down a few walls to expand and centralize storage, laying down new flooring, and paint for the interior and exterior.

2QzuMAR.jpg

yyEqlOj.jpg

T7WwrSj.jpg

Just a heads up. The new store opened May 1. Things have been really good and I am very happy with our first months progress. 🙂 

• Like 6

Do you have any shop t-shirts for sale? I poked around the website but didn't see anything. I'd love to support the shop and buy one to wear here in SoCal!

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 4:58 PM, beedee said:

Do you have any shop t-shirts for sale? I poked around the website but didn't see anything. I'd love to support the shop and buy one to wear here in SoCal!

I have some being made. I am very particular about fabric so it took me a while to find the right type of fabric, proper fit, at decent price.

• Like 1