Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
caveman27

Warrior Q20 wheeled equipment bag

Warrior makes two sizes in this Q20 model, 32" and 37". I bought the 32". 

Wheels roll easily. 

There are two rails along the bottom to keep its shape while pulling it along.

BAG-WARRIOR-Q20-WHEEL-SR-BK-GY-DETAILS-8

The top zipper is nice. It zips open in a U-shape pattern so you get full access compared to a bag that zips open down the middle.

There are two main straps that are sturdy.  There's a hook-and-loop closing handle at the top. There's a side pull hand strap on the side of the bag. No problems.

warrior-warrior-q20-carry-bag.jpg

There's a clear vinyl window on the top of the bag. There's an identification card there so you can write you name and number on it.

BAG-WARRIOR-Q20-WHEEL-SR-BK-GY-DETAILS-8

There are two external skate pockets. One on each end of the bag. No problems here.

There is a zippered internal pocket. I just keep a Sweet Stick sharping tool in there. 

There are two non-zippered internal pockets on one side. I keep extra tape and face shield ant-fog spray in there. No problems here.

The internal surface has this thinner nylon material. No problems here.

The exterior surface is a heavy duty nylon. No issues or fast wear.

There are some vent grommets on the bag. No problems.

What I fit into my 32" bag main compartment? Men's large helmet with face shield, men's medium shoulder pads, men's small elbow pads, 14" gloves, men's medium pants, jock strap and cup, 2 pairs of hockey socks, garter belt, 14" shin pads, t-shirt, two jerseys, and water bottle. There's still some room left like neoprene knee support, lumbar belt, thermal underwear pants, towel, small stuff. 

Compared to a non-wheeled bag, it is a bit heavier. 

I play a game a week for men's league games and it hasn't had any issues. The bag isn't getting thrown around onto a team bus or airplane on a regular basis so I don't know if it can't stand up to major abuse.