Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
caveman27

Bauer Supreme Ultrasonic skates with custom flag graphic

If you haven't heard or seen them, Bauer is making skates with a custom flag graphic for the World Juniors players. And, they will be offering that option on their custom skates.

world-junior-skates-custom-painted.jpg?f

EobujA1XUAE5f8s.jpg

36535.jpg

EoZ8Jn_XEAIbO6V.jpg

FaCEQv5cxsv7gjzA2mXJlXFK8C_36rnJJ9eUfjqF

132045973_10159812750668797_127306064674

Considering the custom version costs $1,149.99 USD, and custom colors cost an extra $100 (not sure if flag graphic is going to cost more than solid color graphic), I can't afford/justify a $1,249.99 pair of skates. 🙄

Maybe CCM and/or TRUE Sports will follow by offering custom graphic options too.

17 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

And yet, a red band and CCM word mark is gaudy and trash. 

What a world we live in. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Those CCM skates really are ugly though...  Not saying these are my cup of tea, but the new Jetspeeds are.... whoof!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, puckstopper said:

Those CCM skates really are ugly though...  Not saying these are my cup of tea, but the new Jetspeeds are.... whoof!

I disagree. I think they look great honestly. Too flashy for me personally, but they look great IMO. I would just try to get that red band off with some sort of paint remover

4 hours ago, SirJW said:

I wonder how durable they are, will it rub off in time? 

I've definitely seen some guys Who have successfully gotten some if the more intense CCM graphics off. There's a ref where I play who has what look to be og super tacks (2016) that have all the graphics stripped. They look awesome. I haven't seen the Jetspeeds in person so I can't say if they look like that might be an option with the red.

The flags look nice but don't really appeal to my taste. Part of why I like the 2s pros so much, really simple design, nice and clean

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Miller55 said:

I've definitely seen some guys Who have successfully gotten some if the more intense CCM graphics off. There's a ref where I play who has what look to be og super tacks (2016) that have all the graphics stripped. They look awesome. I haven't seen the Jetspeeds in person so I can't say if they look like that might be an option with the red.

The flags look nice but don't really appeal to my taste. Part of why I like the 2s pros so much, really simple design, nice and clean

The 2S Pro, Vapor 1x LE, and 80k skates are all good looking. Much better than these very loud looking skates. I prefer a much more subtle look than something so flashy. 

• Like 1

Any news on the new vapor skates dropping this summer? I wonder if COVID 19 will delay the release. Hopefully they go to a more basic design. Not a huge fan of the huge graphic skates either. 

Sadly I think this is the future of skates, and customs where you can put your own graphics on them. I asked junior players at a practice I run and they were all "those look sick". The Finnish skate in particular got the most favourable comments. I'm sure Bauer are aware of this, for us older guys we'll have to get customs just to have a traditional looking skate, lol.

So saying, I do think the Swiss skate looks ok.

Well, it is official. You can now order custom skates with a flag graphic, and it's $100 just like custom colors. You can't do it online, you have to order it through an official Bauer dealer.