Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Nikolas90

Bauer Elite Padded Goalie Shirt/Pant

Hi Guys!

Does anybody know if there are new Bauer Padded Goalie Shirts/Pants coming out anytime soon? 

They are very hard to get here in Europe and I´m not sure if they are discontinued?

Any news or info about this would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

So, this exists: https://www.thehockeyshop.com/products/bauer-elite-senior-goalie-padded-shirt

Which I am assuming is what you are talking about? Bauer told me they are a SMU and only certain stores are carrying them and that they won't appear on Bauer's website for sale (which is super frustrating). Do you have any local shops that carry Bauer stuff? They might be able to order it in for you.

Edit: Found it on Hockey Monkey EU: https://www.monkeysports.eu/hockey-goalie/hockey-base-layer/undergarment-tops/bauer-elite-padded-sr-goalie-longsleeve

Edited by Hills

Hi sorry for the late response!

Thanks for your research and yes those are the ones i am talking about. That is super weird, that they are not really selling them any more. I might try my local shop again since he is a Bauer retailer. Otherwise i will have to go with monkesports.

Thanks for the help!

I believe I heard something about Bauer's contract with a fabric manufacturer (37.5?) ending and not being renewed for some reason or another which affected/cancelled a lot of their wearable lines.

I could be misremembering, and I had only heard it in passing from a good source in the industry.