Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Junqueira

Tour sizing

Hallo,
I looked for same another skates and found Tour Code 2 and Code 3 (an older series without .one in name) for "clearance" price. But shop isn't obliging to measere insole length. I mean, that they don't have skates right in the store. They told me just funny answer "We have all measure in Euro Size so its Fit on all brand not look at the
Number look at Euro Size" 😂 So I found another shop, where have more older Tour Fisbone 500 in 7.5 and wrote me an insole has 272mm. I was quite surprised, I expectet much less. That would means, I should go toward 7 or 6.5. Quite bizarre.
I know about sizing guide, but manufacturers sizing charts aren't exact according to. I have hi-lo Graf (7.5/ EURO 41.⅓/261/UK 7.5), which should be 4mm smaller to me according to Graf size chart and they are 3mm bigger (268mm) to me in real (I have 265mm foot). I had Alkali Recon couple of days (8/268/US 9.5) and they should be 3mm bigger for me by Alkali sizing and they were 3mm smaller than stated in Alkali chart and fits me perfectly, except that left skate were too narrow in metatarsus area. I have old tri-di ccm (8/EURO 42.5/269/UK 8.5/US 9.5) and they were for another 3 mm bigger for total 272 lenght. Ice Easton (7.5/EURO 41/US 9) fits me absolutely percectly. Therefor because of differences in sizing, I ask them for insole lenght, which give me more accurate idea about exact size.
So I would like to ask you here, if someone could measure an insole length for me in his Tour Code 1, 2, or 3 in 8, 7.5, or 7 size. Calmly in inches😉 And finally, Tour skates have inconsistent reviews. Are they so bad, as somebody tell? I don't want to go down from Graf level.

I would say that tour sizing is one size below your dress shoe size in US sizes. They tend to run shorter than Bauer/Mission, and I find that Grafs also tend to be a bit short compared to Bauer

3 hours ago, Miller55 said:

I would say that tour sizing is one size below your dress shoe size in US sizes. They tend to run shorter than Bauer/Mission, and I find that Grafs also tend to be a bit short compared to Bauer

Thank you for your response. But that's it, what I don't know😀 What US shoe size I usually have. On my "Europe" made shoes is EURO 42/US 8.5. On Alkali was US 9.5 by contrast to ccm are also US 9.5 and they are too big (by 9/32 inch). It's like a tread depth on tire. Easton are US 9 and are similar to Alkali US 9.5. And man in Germany, who measured insole on FB 500 in size 7.5, wrote 272mm like my cca US 9.5, Quite confusing🙄
I have itch to eff Tour already and buy something what I could try. Here we have a Czech brand Tempish, which make licensed slightly altered Baurer with hi-lo. Mainly they have stated insole length in each size. The second one, VOLT-R, also makes Graf as Maxx 9. But I would like to try again 4x80 (like on Alkali Recon) with front rocker, and I'm wondering, how it will behave with twoo front wheels in cavity.
94b3cf8f28424a42c5045c2ad0e2db38.jpgf8e4b20617d78bc5d98f3620866ead68.jpg

Edited by Junqueira

I wish I could help more, but I'm honestly having a hard time figuring out what your sizing is with all the sizes you mention.

What model Graf skate are you wearing? Tour sizing is very similar to Graf. If you have the option though, maybe you can just get another pair of Grafs.

I esteem your help 😉Exactly that hard time I have too😀 But they are just skates, nothing more. Skates are and skates will be.
Buy another Graf I was considering also. Some higher model. I have Graf Maxx 110, the only one model with hi-lo which Graf make. It isn't just a hi level model, but I wanted hi-lo and no too much eyelets as others Graf have. Now it seems more real, because I know my Graf size 😄 and they are more common in Europe and in Czech.
Here we haven't wide offer which you have in N. America. We haven't here Alkali Revel serie, we have Recon and Qantum from previous serie some from serie where Comp and Crew were and some old CA. With Tour it isn't better in Europe. Volt serie never came, Code serie with .one never came. Some Code 2 3 and 9 are in Germany and older Fish Bone 500 and much older Cobalt, Code Blue, Thor, Formula, Omni...like a Dino Park😀 Otherwise for "clearance" or real clearance prices, but not full size range availabelity. But Tron you can buy here. Bauer is leading here, then Mission. Ccm is climb down. So you have not much option, if you dislike Bauer and want something different. Option are Powerslide with 3 wheels, Tempish, which is neglected, but roller kockey and some frs/street/urban skates make realy good for money and now Graf is here at least. But Graf make his top models 4x80 only. 
I wanted to try Tour due to theirs front wheels cavity and I dislike 10 or 11 eyelets🙄

Edited by Junqueira

I will let you know, what I buy finally. If Tour or Graf. Get 7.5 Tour in Europe isn't so easy. In 7.5 are now Tour FB 500, in super "clearance sale" for €200 (approx. $244)😂 I mean, that FB 500 never cost $244 in US. I have time till March. Now is everything wett or covered by snow or slush. And closed, of course🙄 So I bought ski for cross country/nordic skiing this week, to keep my condition.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2021 at 5:48 AM, Miller55 said:

Tours would probably be fine in the same size as a graf

In March 2021 I found and bought used Tour FB 500 from a girl 50 miles from me. They were like new for $120. Still Quality Check and Made in China stickers inside and welt in the middle of wheels. It looks like she rode tree times around the house. They are a white one, so I always clean them😀 But they look awesome. I think they were the only one in whole Europe.
They are size 7 / EU 40 and 26.5 cm insole length. Like a Alkali size 8 and Easton 7.5. They are a little bit narrower than Easton and Graf, but no pain from them.
I feel that two front wheels are in a cavity. Skates are more closely to surface. I feel on them like on old ccm tri-di frame.20190819_112633.jpg

• Like 1