Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Allu

Bauer 3D fit system

Hey, i have a few question about bauer fit system. I have apx2 9.0D skates and i am considering new skates. I maybe want 2x pro skates. I used the 3D machine and scan said i have 8.0 size and fit 2. I have low volume feet but my width is E. So i am worried about the boot height/volume. Is the Fit 2 boot higher than fit 1 or my apx2 skate? Are there different in boot height between supreme and vapor?

Edited by Allu

5 hours ago, Allu said:

Hey, i have a few question about bauer fit system. I have apx2 9.0D skates and i am considering new skates. I maybe want 2x pro skates. I used the 3D machine and scan said i have 8.0 size and fit 2. I have low volume feet but my width is E. So i am worried about the boot height/volume. Is the Fit 2 boot higher than fit 1 or my apx2 skate? Are there different in boot height between supreme and vapor?

The scanner is a good starting point but I recommend trying on the skates it recommends to get the ideal fit. 

The Vapor and Supreme Fit 1/2/3 fit similar in terms of volume and specifications but the boots are significantly different thus one may fit you better than the other. 

17 hours ago, Allu said:

How well do those apx's fit? I mean, the scanner is dropping you down a full size while putting you in a boot with a bit more volume. That sort of sounds like you may have added length to those apx's to compensate for a lack of depth or proper width. Just a thought...

Don't look at the scan as a definitive answer. It's a starting point and there is always a secondary fit option. You still need to spend time trying them to be sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stick9 said:

How well do those apx's fit? I mean, the scanner is dropping you down a full size while putting you in a boot with a bit more volume. That sort of sounds like you may have added length to those apx's to compensate for a lack of depth or proper width. Just a thought...

Don't look at the scan as a definitive answer. It's a starting point and there is always a secondary fit option. You still need to spend time trying them to be sure.

Apx2 skates fit ok except my foot moves a bit. My foot moves because the skate are too big. I assume that when i bought those skates the 8D was too narrow so i bought the 9D which was good for the width but too long. The 3D scan put me to the fit 2 because my width are E. I tested 8.0 fit 2 which was good and 8.0 EE which was too wide. They didn´t have 8.0 fit 1. I am worried about is the ankle wrap longer with fit 2 vs fit 1? I mean that is the length from the tendon guard to the first eyelet longer in fit 2 versus fit 1? Or is the fit 2 just a little bit deeper than fit 1 so there are more volume because of that? Does anybody know?

Thank you for your answers!

On 1/26/2021 at 5:06 AM, PBH said:

The scanner is a good starting point but I recommend trying on the skates it recommends to get the ideal fit. 

The Vapor and Supreme Fit 1/2/3 fit similar in terms of volume and specifications but the boots are significantly different thus one may fit you better than the other. 

Do you know is there height difference in vapor skates between two sizes measured from bottom of the boot to the top eyelet? Example sizes 8.0 vs 9.0? 

1 hour ago, Allu said:

Do you know is there height difference in vapor skates between two sizes measured from bottom of the boot to the top eyelet? Example sizes 8.0 vs 9.0? 

Yes, I would assume so since the volume changes with size.