Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

STX Curve

How similar are STX curves compared to other brands like Bauer and CCM? I’ve heard that the X88 is more like a P40 and the X28 way bigger than a normal P28. Haven’t heard anything about the X92 though. Anyone have experience with these curves?

18 minutes ago, JAY4114 said:

How similar are STX curves compared to other brands like Bauer and CCM? I’ve heard that the X88 is more like a P40 and the X28 way bigger than a normal P28. Haven’t heard anything about the X92 though. Anyone have experience with these curves?

I put my x88 between  p88 and p40 curves and it is an 88 clone. The X92 curve I have is a p92 clone too.

Couldn't help you with the x28, but I imagine it's just a copy of Bauer's p28. They used to have an x9 curve, so my guess they took molds from bauer especially considering they replaced the letter in their curve codes but kept the numbers.