Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Fertnig14

2021 missions

If you're having trouble finding the TF9 inline skates in your size, but really want to try the TF9 boots then you could buy the ice boots and get them converted to inline. I don't know what the pricing is like in the UK, but in North America converting a pair of TF9 ice skates to inline would still be cheaper than buying a top of the line Mission skate. You'd also get to choose the type of chassis and wheels you want if you go that route. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, althoma1 said:

If you're having trouble finding the TF9 inline skates in your size, but really want to try the TF9 boots then you could buy the ice boots and get them converted to inline. I don't know what the pricing is like in the UK, but in North America converting a pair of TF9 ice skates to inline would still be cheaper than buying a top of the line Mission skate. You'd also get to choose the type of chassis and wheels you want if you go that route. 

Yeah I did think about this but again in the uk size’s are so limited when it comes to true for some reason 

Keep in mind that True retail skates fit between a half and full size longer than Bauer and CCM. So you'd be looking for a half to full size smaller than your usual skate size. I'm not sure if that helps your situation or not. 

58 minutes ago, althoma1 said:

Keep in mind that True retail skates fit between a half and full size longer than Bauer and CCM. So you'd be looking for a half to full size smaller than your usual skate size. I'm not sure if that helps your situation or not. 

Oh really? I usually wear 10's in Bauers. I'd be getting a 9/9.5 with Retail Trues? I feel I should know that but I missed that fact haha.

20 minutes ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

Oh really? I usually wear 10's in Bauers. I'd be getting a 9/9.5 with Retail Trues? I feel I should know that but I missed that fact haha.

Hills used them and made a video on the sizing: 

PBH also details his sizing experience here: 

He went from 7.5EE retail Bauers and 7 1/4E Right and 7 E left custom Bauers down to 6.5R TF9s. He was also able to easily fit a 272mm holder on the 6.5R TF9s.

I wear 8EE Makos (and also measure an 8 on a Brannock) and tried on both 8W and 7.5W True TF9s. The 8W was clearly too long. The 7.5W felt better, but that was unbaked. I didn't get a chance to try on 7R, 7W and 7.5R TF9s and would want to do that (and ideally baking the ones that felt close) before making a decision on the size. I know from just trying them on without baking I'd definitely have to drop down at least half a size. Hills and PBH actually baked and wore the skates; so their experiences are more telling. 

Edited by althoma1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, althoma1 said:

Yeah that does.  Lot more size 8 about here 

• Like 1

If you're struggling to find your size in stock, drop a store a message, sizes can always be ordered in from True EU. New Missions will be in UK shortly, hopefully rinks will be open once they do.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2021 at 10:28 PM, steve66 said:

If you're struggling to find your size in stock, drop a store a message, sizes can always be ordered in from True EU. New Missions will be in UK shortly, hopefully rinks will be open once they do.

You gota pictures of the new mission?

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 6:26 AM, althoma1 said:

Having just picked up a pair of TF9’s, I went 8R when I normally wear an 8.5D in Bauer. I don’t have abnormally shaped feet although my left foot is slightly longer than my right. My ideal size in Bauers is 8.25D, but when I buy retail I normally go with 8.5 because an 8 cramps the toes on my left foot too much. With the Trues, I was worried 8 might be too big and I’d have to step down to 7.5, then once I tried them on the 8’s felt too snug in the toes. However after baking them they fit damn near perfect and gave both my feet the space needed in the toe box. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, JSchultz said:

I am curious to know what the improvements are. 

Different graphics!!!

But yea probably tweaked the fit ever so slightly, changed some random material in a place or two, the curves in the 'airflow' or vents was altered by a degree...honestly at this point what can they really improve on?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, the_game said:

Different graphics!!!

But yea probably tweaked the fit ever so slightly, changed some random material in a place or two, the curves in the 'airflow' or vents was altered by a degree...honestly at this point what can they really improve on?

The toe caps look very different actually and much lower, which is a big improvement in terms of power. The old ones had a very tall toe box. Otherwise yeah, looks pretty much like the day, nls, fz etc

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, eastside said:

Anyone know or can guess what the co-ordinates may mean or stand for, tried entering them

Yeah, no idea what this is supposed to be

2v2HztqsJx1YqB.jpg

Never saw it. Weird name for a skate imo. I really like the look of that lowered toe cap. I use power feet inserts and always wished that the toe caps weren't so tall.

Using power feet in the inhalers is a waste anyway, because they block the vents. This is why I just got Supremes with sprungs, same fit without the vents. even though the ventilation in the missions is amazing and I'd love to have it, but with the power feet it wouldn't matter. If these are as low as they look it might really be worth trying for me, as much as I hate the white.

On 2/25/2021 at 6:27 PM, Miller55 said:

Never saw it. Weird name for a skate imo.

Ridiculous name, but goes hand in hand with the looks.

• Like 2

On 2/23/2021 at 2:32 AM, eastside said:

Anyone know or can guess what the co-ordinates may mean or stand for, tried entering them

On 2/23/2021 at 4:14 AM, Miller55 said:

New Mission headquarters?

If you take the "-E" to mean Westings rather than a hyphenated Eastings (which is not how I've ever seen it done, but from UK, MMV), you end up in Blainville, Quebec, at the location of the BAUER HOCKEY Corporate office. 

FtyuwKU.png

• Like 4