Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
DMuppets96

CCM HG12 Fit / Sizing

Looking into getting a pair of CCM Pro stock HG12, but not sure on what size to get and hoping to get a little clarification.  I've heard that CCM pro stock gloves run a little bigger than retail and in some cases its smart to size down.  Currently I wear a pair Bauer Supreme S29 in size 14" and those fit nice and snug on my hands as expected.  

Anyone have any advice on how the HG12 fit in comparison to the Bauer Supreme S29?  Not sure if I should go with a size 13" or 14" in the HG12.

Thanks!

HG12s run huge in my experience. I wear a 15" in any anatomical or tapered fitting glove, but need a 14" in HG12s, and they're not even close to short on me. For reference, my 2S pros are a 15" and the fingers I measured in 15" HG12s were a full inch longer than the Supremes. 

I would suggest going to a 13" for these. 

• Like 1