Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
yrhmblnr8r

Pro Stock Gloves, Pants, TI Cage, Pinnies & Jerseys

Shipping is on the buyer. Prices are in USD. Happy to bundle. PM with questions.

Here's a full album: https://imgur.com/gallery/dLH3Tas

SOLD $60 14” Custom pro stocks made by MF2. Mesh gussets. Loops and liners are intact. I patched a hole through the 1st layer with PalmSaver. See pics. Gloves are near new and not yet broken in. I just have too many.

MF2_pics

$100 Pro Stock Colorado Avalanche Thirds Team issue. These are a pro model so the palm does not zip off. Wear on the pointer finger and thumb were patched with palmsaver. See pics. Size 13” but fit like a 14”. Last pic is a side by side with 14” Tacks for reference. The Tacks glove is not part of this sale.

Avs3rd_pics

rDnNqoS.jpg

$50 Large Ottawa Senators Pants RBK MHP520 Two-piece pants. Buttons are solid. Zippers zip smoothly. Board burns on the hips. See pics.

SensPants_pics

IxkRYro.jpg

$OLD 75 Itech Titanium cage SR Large The first titanium cage on the market. Very light. New, old stock. All hardware and packaging included.

SOLD

$40 24 New Champion Adult All Sports Team Mesh Pinnies Scrimmage Vests Yellow.

Pinnies

OvcgrDZ.jpg

$275 SOLD LA Kings Jerseys team set of 21 SR Large

SOLD

Edited by yrhmblnr8r
added pics

1 minute ago, yrhmblnr8r said:

Shipping is on the buyer. Prices are in USD. Happy to bundle. PM with questions.

Here's a full album: https://imgur.com/gallery/dLH3Tas

$60 Custom pro stocks made by MF2. Mesh gussets. Loops and liners are intact. I patched a hole through the 1st layer with PalmSaver. See pics. Gloves are near new and not yet broken in. I just have too many.

MF2_pics

$100 Pro Stock Colorado Avalanche Thirds Team issue. These are a pro model so the palm does not zip off. Wear on the pointer finger and thumb were patched with palmsaver. See pics. Size 13” but fit like a 14”. Last pic is a side by side with 14” Tacks for reference. The Tacks glove is not part of this sale.

Avs3rd_pics

$50 Ottawa Senators Pants RBK MHP520 Two-piece pants. Buttons are solid. Zippers zip smoothly. Board burns on the hips. See pics.

SensPants_pics

$75 Itech Titamium cage The first titanium cage on the market. Very light. New, old stock. All hardware and packaging included.

Itech_pics

$40 24 New Champion Adult All Sports Team Mesh Pinnies Scrimmage Vests Yellow.

Pinnies

$275 LA Kings Team jerseys

Kings_pics

I honestly never knew Itech mad a TI cage. Crazy!