Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bg2

Custom Pro Repair- Glove Customization

Hi All!

Does anyone know if Custom Pro Repair is open or still in business? I tried emailing this week and never heard back...usually they are pretty quick to respond..

So I'm worried and hope they haven't fallen victim to the pandemic like so many other small businesses..fingers crossed they are still going strong and Ken and Pat are healthy..

I know they are based in/near Montreal Canada..I have sent them gloves in the past and they did amazing custom stitching (name-number on the cuffs)

Does anyone on this board know of any other business that does this type of customizing to gloves?

I'm looking to get Name/Number stitched into the cuff of some Bauer Nexus 2N gloves...

thanks all!

They're definitely still in business. Montreal has had a covid shut down and I'm not sure if they've been open. I believe that they might be opening this week, but even so, they will be backed up with pro gear until after the season, so I wouldn't expect to get your gloves back until the summer at best. Not sure of anyone else who does it, I don't think hockey menders does it

Edited by Miller55
  • Like 1