Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
SanDiegoHoser

Easton Taper Wall - Need help identifying year

I remember seeing them and I believe your guess is right, I'd say def late 90's/2000.  The graphic on the hosel with the arrows and heating logo remind me of my old Z-Bubble which was around 98/99ish (the green one, I got one my first or second year in college and LOVED that thing), I don't remember those graphics on the earlier aluminum shafts.  I don't recall what the taper wall actually was though, I kind of think it was a lower end model for some reason where the T-Flex (prob a little before this one) and Z-Bubbles were higher end, but this is 20+ years ago so my memory might not be too accurate.

Totally agree xstartxtodayx. Those arrows on the hosel really stood out to me as well. Loved the old green Z-Bubble as well. The Taper Wall goes back to at least 1994, however what they are hyping up about it isn't legible.

EASTON1994004.jpg

• Like 2

Took a long while, but needed all the snow to melt to access my shed, it's yours for free if you want just pay for shipping. I could even cut it in half if you want pictures of the inside to inspect in the name of science.

https://imgur.com/a/XszoB62

Edited by Giltis
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Giltis said:

Took a long while, but needed all the snow to melt to access my shed, it's yours for free if you want just pay for shipping. I could even cut it in half if you want pictures of the inside to inspect in the name of science.

https://imgur.com/a/XszoB62

Sweet! Thanks for following up. I would totally workout shipping with you. Also, lol in the name of science.

• Like 1