Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
RiseNGrind

Need Help - Sold 15" Jofa 6070's but believe I got 16"

I recently purchased Jofa 6070 shins off Sideline Swap.   6070's barely have sizing printed on them anywhere and what was supposedly sold to me were 15's.    Wore them for the first time today and they dug into my laces which prompted this situation I'm in.  They are clearly longer than my 6090's.

Can anyone with a  15 or 16" 6070 confirm what the tag says for sizing.   All my tag says is "Sizing - 190."   When compared to my 6090's which are 15's, that tag says 170-180.    I'm guessing I was sold 16's.

Thank you!

I bought what were advertised as 8.5 skates, but were actually 9.0. Tag was worn down, but holder was 280. My return on SS was no problem, but seller didn’t try to fight it and owned his mistake. 

Were there cm tag pics visible in the listing? That might be your only sticking point.