Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Westside

Has anyone actually used STX’s Halo stick?

With their BOGO deal, it seems like a great way to pick up a pair of new twigs, but I haven’t actually seen any real reviews of the damn thing! Curious if anyone has actually used the stick and what their thoughts are/how it compares to other high end sticks? 

I was looking forward to buying one until I found out they won’t be shipping these to Canada. There is a good review of this floating around YouTube tho. 

Decent stick at its normal price, steal of a stick for BOGO. Similar to Tacks in terms of blade feel and shooting characteristics. I have heard issues for durability for the blades on them though. Someone posted about it on reddit.

From what I've heard the rx3 is the best stick they have made, Halo not being quite light or durable enough. But at bogo you pretty much can't beat any offer