Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
aviery

Vapor Hyperlite Custom Order - No PM9!

Hi Team,

Can anyone shed some light on if a PM9 will be available or offered with the release of the new Hyperlite.

Bauer have just added the skate and stick to the customiser and it appears to not be an option.

I really hope that this is not the case as I've used this curve for 15 years and would still love the ability to custom order it.

I fully understand that toe curves have become the popular choice over last 5 years but I am a die-hard vapor stick guy and would be most disappointed if they've just brushed this curve all together.

Thanks for any feedback.

The only available colour on the customizer right now is the retail colour way. A Buddy of mine spoke to Bauer and they said the rest of the colours will be available in late July. Maybe this is the case with the pm9? And some other curves?

8 hours ago, aviery said:

Hi Team,

Can anyone shed some light on if a PM9 will be available or offered with the release of the new Hyperlite.

Bauer have just added the skate and stick to the customiser and it appears to not be an option.

I really hope that this is not the case as I've used this curve for 15 years and would still love the ability to custom order it.

I fully understand that toe curves have become the popular choice over last 5 years but I am a die-hard vapor stick guy and would be most disappointed if they've just brushed this curve all together.

Thanks for any feedback.

Time to move on to something else. The PM9 is a dinosaur. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

Doesn't look like the put everything there, so you might still have hope. As someone who recently moved from PM9/E4 to P88, I would say the move wasn't terrible, and the performance is a mix of pros and cons. However, at this point it looks like you will have to switch either the pattern or the stick at some point soon, unless you find a pro on your hand and flex that uses a Vapor PM9

If they have decided to removed the PM9 as an option, tell me this ..

The pro custom route, If I spec this to as a Vapor (round corners, low kick point), will it be a Hyperlite without graphics?

Fingers crossed they add the hyper core blade and for now I'll just remain hopeful they add the curve in the next few days.