Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
caveman27

2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Already into the second round. I was surprised my fav team made it through, Montreal Canadiens. I'm a bit upset but not too surprised by other fav team didn't make it, Pittsburgh Penguins.

I'm looking forward to this year's Stanley Cup. I have a feeling Colorado is going to win it all.

Edited by caveman27

I'm still trying to figure out what happened in the Montreal / Toronto series.  Usually it's the Leafs defence that kills them, but they finished the series with more total goals and Campbell had a better save % than Price. 

Maybe it really is the curse of Harold Ballard!

On 6/6/2021 at 2:28 PM, boo10 said:

I'm still trying to figure out what happened in the Montreal / Toronto series.  Usually it's the Leafs defence that kills them, but they finished the series with more total goals and Campbell had a better save % than Price. 

Maybe it really is the curse of Harold Ballard!

The 4-0 Leafs win felt like the second to the last nail in the coffin; but they pulled out an upset.

• Like 1

Tampa Bay just won their series 4-1. Carolina Hurricane had a good team, but were up against a better team.

Islanders vs. Boston, I don't know. they are kind of evenly matched up.

I thought Colorado was going to sail through but now they are down 3-2

Edited by caveman27

Montreal Canadiens vs. Vegas Golden Knights. Not sure if this is an even match up. Vegas is seemly the better team, but Montreal has been beating the odds. I'm predicting Vegas will win in 6.

New York Islanders vs. Tampa Bay Lightning. This seems like an even match up. As for prediction, I'll go with Tampa Bay in 7. 

My brain says Vegas, my heart wants Montreal to win. I'll go with my heart and hope for the Habs in 6 (Vegas in 5 is what my head says). 

I think Tampa is far more talented than the Islanders overall, but the Islanders have the defensive structure, goaltending and coaching to put up a good fight. Tampa in 7.  

• Like 1