Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JV23

Volume of Ribcor Wide fit vs Tacks (junior sizing)(edited title from EE)

Does anybody in the know have any insight into how much more volume the Wide fit (edited from EE)Ribcor 90ks will have compared to say a Tacks 9380D?  Looking at sizes around 2 or 2.5.  My son has LEGO feet - super thick wedge feet.  He’s in the 9380’s and the sides cover the tongue edges (barely)…so he’s prone to some lace bite and I am eyeballing the D30 tongues to give his foot top a bit more protection.  By fall I expect he’ll be in at least a 2, so there should be a bit more selection with the new lines.

Thanks for any help

Edited by JV23
Clarity

Believe there is another thread that has the "fit" chart for CCMs from the last generation (80k) and has the Ribcor EE as the widest skate in their line-up.  The rep who posted the information described that width as fitting a lot of folks who don't traditionally fit into a EE skate.  Not sure how that might change now that CCM has moved to the Bauer "3 fit" system of Narrow/Medium/Wide.