Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
SolarWind

CCM 100k pro skates: early impressions

2 hours ago, noupf said:

Iand am i seeing this correctly, the 100k's are coming with step steel but the AS3 Pro's do not?

Keep in mind. CCM had already launched or was set to launch the AS3 when they acquired STEP. Thought I heard someone say if you buy AS3's now you can upgrade to step for free.

10 hours ago, noupf said:

Another question in case these fit me well......as a 6'4 230 lb skater, would these be too soft of a skate and break down too quickly?  

It's not the skate that causes the break down, it's how you align over the skate blade. I've seen a skater who weighed 190 and he destroyed 4 pairs of custom Trues each year, I played with a guy your weight in our national inline team and he had bottom of the line Mission skates that were 7 years old and in perfect condition. If you lean inwards or outwards on your skates, regardless of the stiffness of the skate it will break down. If you have had other skates open up on you and break down quickly then it is likely these will to.