Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Trackweapon

CCM pro stock stick question

Hi everyone. I am looking for a new stick for my daughter and came across a CCM AS3 Pro pro stock stick. Could someone help me out with the build code? It is M 65 T E28804 V01. From what I have been able to find it is a mid kick, 65 flex, toe curve( supposed to be P90). Thank you in advance. 

M is the factory, not mid flex.

65 flex

T is shaft geometry, so T is a traditional square shaft

E28804 is the player ID

V01 is the version of the stick in its line. Version 01 indicates that it is an SMTacks, the new Tacks version. In your case that would mean a standard as3 pro build.

there's no indication of a curve code, so the p90 that you were told is what it is.

so you have a p90 as3 pro, 65 flex, traditional square shaft, standard flex profile for an as3. 

Edited by Miller55
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info. There wasn't an image of the barcode just the info that I mentioned. My other daughter has the AS3 pro in a 55 flex and I checked hers before I posted. Of course that sticker is long gone. I will see if it has one that I can get a picture of. 

At these flexes you're most likely not getting pro sticks, so I highly doubt that the stick is anything other than an as3 pro. But for actual pro stock sticks @BigTis right, that sticker is needed to figure it out.

16 hours ago, Trackweapon said:

Thanks for the info. There wasn't an image of the barcode just the info that I mentioned. My other daughter has the AS3 pro in a 55 flex and I checked hers before I posted. Of course that sticker is long gone. I will see if it has one that I can get a picture of. 

14 hours ago, Miller55 said:

At these flexes you're most likely not getting pro sticks, so I highly doubt that the stick is anything other than an as3 pro. But for actual pro stock sticks @BigTis right, that sticker is needed to figure it out.

Maybe not. They could be from a womans NCAA program. I know I have bought sub 70 flex pro stock sticks in the past. Most of which are from the NCAA or Junior programs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Stick9 is most likely correct.  Sub 70 flex pro stocks are typically NCAA D1 women’s player sticks.  I’ve seen many.  There has also been a shift to coding those sticks (instead of using players names) cause ridiculously, there are a lot of guys who are embarrassed to be using a woman’s stick since they typically don’t resell well unless coded.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stick9 said:

Maybe not. They could be from a womans NCAA program. I know I have bought sub 70 flex pro stock sticks in the past. Most of which are from the NCAA or Junior programs.

Yup, usually women's college, occasionally juniors. They don't usually get lots of custom options or dressed sticks. Usually what you see is what you get