Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
krisdrum

@CCM - FT4 stick details

@CCMHockey - I tried reaching out via Insta and have yet to get a response.  Hoping this will be more fruitful.

Will the new FT4 (not the Pro) stick be available with the P90TM curve in a 50 flex?  I've been looking at pre-order pages from the major US retailers (Pure, IW, Monkey) and none list that combination as available.  Wondering if it will be released later after the initial pre-order or simply not an option this year (hoping for the former).  Thanks. 

2 hours ago, krisdrum said:

@CCMHockey - I tried reaching out via Insta and have yet to get a response.  Hoping this will be more fruitful.

Will the new FT4 (not the Pro) stick be available with the P90TM curve in a 50 flex?  I've been looking at pre-order pages from the major US retailers (Pure, IW, Monkey) and none list that combination as available.  Wondering if it will be released later after the initial pre-order or simply not an option this year (hoping for the former).  Thanks. 

Yes, its available in a 50 flex P90TM. We have some on order. 

12 hours ago, PBH said:

Yes, its available in a 50 flex P90TM. We have some on order. 

Thanks @PBH for confirming.  That is great.  My son is really enjoying the P90TM (after using a P29 for most of his life) and of course the FT3 we bought him with that curve is a 40 flex, but have since been informed he is strong enough to go up to a 50 flex and after demoing a 50 flex FT4 Pro, he is chomping at the bit for one.  The price tag on the FT4 is a bit easier to swallow than the FT4 Pro.  

26 minutes ago, krisdrum said:

Thanks @PBH for confirming.  That is great.  My son is really enjoying the P90TM (after using a P29 for most of his life) and of course the FT3 we bought him with that curve is a 40 flex, but have since been informed he is strong enough to go up to a 50 flex and after demoing a 50 flex FT4 Pro, he is chomping at the bit for one.  The price tag on the FT4 is a bit easier to swallow than the FT4 Pro.  

The P90TM is a dream of a curve pattern. I wish more players would be less hesitant to use it. I switched to it and can never see myself changing to anything else as it does everything I ask of it. Passing is great, shots are hard and accurate, stick handling is fantastic. 

Glad he is also finding his love for that pattern as well. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, krisdrum said:

Hi Krisdrum, 

PBH is correct, we are offering the FT4 in 50/90TM. If you don't see it on a retailers website, they just likely didn't book/order these specs. Keep an eye out at your local LHS, there are also plenty of members here on Modsquad who work in retail, and may be able to share what they have on order/coming in for launch.

Thanks!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PBH said:

The P90TM is a dream of a curve pattern. I wish more players would be less hesitant to use it. I switched to it and can never see myself changing to anything else as it does everything I ask of it. Passing is great, shots are hard and accurate, stick handling is fantastic. 

Yeah, I'm a newbie (my son isn't) and have been enjoying the P88 the most, but am very tempted to try the P90TM as one of the reasons I don't like the P29 is the "dual lie" rounded shape to the bottom of the blade.  The P90TM has a flatter bottom, which I like, but also has some additional features the P88 can't provide.  It looks like a great curve. 

4 hours ago, PBH said:

Same here. Coming from a P28, the 90TM was a breath of fresh air. It just works.

9 hours ago, PBH said:

Sounds like it's time for you to post a review on YouTube. 😉

I really want to try this pattern but not sure I want to shell out for a higher end stick that I might hate and use once.