Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jeff Rumson

Hyperlite player skates

I just did a Bauer Hyperlite skate custom order . the stock ones i tried on felt amazing . Has anyone had a chance to skate with the Hyperlites yet ? did you buy stock  ? or did you do customs ? If you did customs , what options did you select ? I stayed with the injected facings . chose the stiff option . I stayed with the aero lite foam tongue . I did red and blue trim for color .

Edited by Jeff Rumson
spelling

37 minutes ago, Jeff Rumson said:

I just did a Bauer Hyperlite skate custom order . the stalk ones i tried on felt amazing . Has anyone had a chance to skate with the Hyperlites yet ? did you buy stalk  ? or did you do customs ? If you did customs , what options did you select ? I stayed with the injected facings . chose the stiff option . I stayed with the aero lite foam tongue . I did red and blue trim for color .

I cant read this. There are so many typos it makes my brain hurt.  

• Like 2