Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Monty22

Men's League logo help

My Monday night team is likely switching to Hartford Whalers colorway unis. In doing so I think it's time for a logo refresh to go with the new colors. Tim's Auto Repair is our sponsor.  I'd love to be able to incorporate the letters T and A into a Whalers style format. Maybe have the top of the T look like a wrench or something to keep the whalers tie in. Problem is I have no artistic ability. Anybody know of any sites that can help with this?  I think if I can get a rough sketch of a usable format my LHS can polish it up from there. Any ideas on how to make those letters work?  

On 9/14/2021 at 5:44 PM, Monty22 said:

My Monday night team is likely switching to Hartford Whalers colorway unis. In doing so I think it's time for a logo refresh to go with the new colors. Tim's Auto Repair is our sponsor.  I'd love to be able to incorporate the letters T and A into a Whalers style format. Maybe have the top of the T look like a wrench or something to keep the whalers tie in. Problem is I have no artistic ability. Anybody know of any sites that can help with this?  I think if I can get a rough sketch of a usable format my LHS can polish it up from there. Any ideas on how to make those letters work?  

I would check out fiverr.com - that's where I go for most of my art commissions. If you don't find anything you like I can ask around on the Adobe Illustrator and graphics Discords I'm on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I wanted my new logo, I got on Freelancer and hosted a contest for logo design.  I set the winner to receive $25, told them a description of what I was looking for... and tons of graphic designers (from countries that think $25 USD is a big deal) really competed for it.  A couple weeks later I picked a winner from all the submissions, and I ended up with the best logo in my league.  

Edited by Fat Buzz
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fat Buzz said:

When I wanted my new logo, I got on Freelancer and hosted a contest for logo design.  I set the winner to receive $25, told them a description of what I was looking for... and tons of graphic designers (from countries that think $25 USD is a big deal) really competed for it.  A couple weeks later I picked a winner from all the submissions, and I ended up with the best logo in my league.  

Let’s see it!

• Like 3

On 9/28/2021 at 12:18 PM, Fat Buzz said:

That's really cool, I'll check that out.