Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
EastonProsock

Easton v3 made in vietnam??

So I just recently bought a V3 and it looks and feels totally legit I was about to buy more when I saw it said made in vietnam which totally threw me off. I usually see made in mexico. Does anyone know if easton made sticks in vietnam? Any help would be awesome been buying easton sticks for ever now just trying to stock up before they are gone for ever. I do not like the feel of a few new sticks i picked up. 

This isn’t what you were asking at all, but if you post about what you didn’t like about newer sticks you picked up vs the Eastons, people might be able to direct you to a more recent stick that feels the way you prefer  

Unless you have a giant quiver of Eastons, and won’t run out soon, in which case, post pics!

• Like 1

Gotta upload the image to a host. 

https://imgbb.com/

The V3 was a lower price point stick and was not made in Mexico. Only top sticks.

BTW, as a big fan of Easton sticks myself, I would say try pro stock hockey sticks. Com. Definitely have a very Easton feel and lot of custom curves. @PBHgot me into them and I like them a lot.

• Like 1

FWIW, I just checked two Stealth CX sticks - one is retail (gold highlights) and the other is a Tyler Bozak pro model (blue highlights).  They were both made in China.

• Like 1

I may be misremembering but about that time, near the Bauer buyout, I think they took all Mexican production and moved it to China. Guys deeper in the industry may be able to confirm or deny that 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, start_today said:

What’s the difference between bladder molded vs compression molded?

Ever look down a shaft and see plastic bags?  That’s a bladder mold - blown up to take shape then popped. 

Compression molding is when the stick is wrapped around a mandrel in the molding process. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the help guys really appreciate the information and insight. Took the stick out and it felt pretty whippy lol used to 100-110 flex. This is an 85flx which i knew would be that way but the feel of the cx is much better to me.