Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
noupf

Glove re-palming / palm repair

Looking to have new palms put on 3 pairs of gloves.  All have holes or tears in the original palms.  Googling it brings up a bunch of options, but I am curious if there is a consensus go to here on modsquad or somebody that most players on here have used with good result.

Thanks  !!

Edited by noupf

Custom Pro Repair (CPR) is the golden standard and used for numerous NHL players. I’ve had 5 or 6 gloves modded by Ken. Unfortunately, I heard that they’re so backed up with pro orders right now that they’re not taking orders from casual people like us until next year. Even when they were, wait times were generally around the 6 month mark depending on the time of year. 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2021 at 6:32 PM, YesLanges said:

This is the place I use to cut down my vintage cuffs and for repalming...those are both my gloves pictured there...

http://www.islandsportsrepair.com/hockey/index.php/home/customize

This is great to know I have someone local to repair gloves (I have a couple pairs that I wouldn't mind getting re-palmed in the near future).  Last I knew of someone on LI that did this was back in college when we had a legend named Milty Papps who'd do this stuff for our team, he was retired from working on pros stuff by that time and sadly passed away a few years later... his work was incredible though.

ITR Hockey seems to do some nice work, I follow him on IG and everything looks great.  I haven't personally had anything done yet but I have a pair or two of HG12's I'm going to send out this year for some fresh palms.  My friend had her Bauer gloves redone with new palms and gussets, they looked and felt great when she showed me, she was super happy and said the cost and turnaround wasn't bad at all.

https://www.itrhockey.com/ 

20 minutes ago, xstartxtodayx said:

ITR Hockey seems to do some nice work, I follow him on IG and everything looks great.  I haven't personally had anything done yet but I have a pair or two of HG12's I'm going to send out this year for some fresh palms.  My friend had her Bauer gloves redone with new palms and gussets, they looked and felt great when she showed me, she was super happy and said the cost and turnaround wasn't bad at all.

https://www.itrhockey.com/ 

Thanks. I sent them an email. 

• Like 1