Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Ric_Flair

Natural pitch of True, Hyperlite boot

Does the True Custom boot come with more of a natural pitch to the boot then say, the Hyperlite? Within short I will be trying the same blade on both boots, but wonder in advance is there more of a natural pitch to either? 
Don't know what is on my True Customs (254mm) right now (bought blades from someone, didn't know their profile, pitch, hollow, etc.) and while I like the profile and hollow, I feel much more pitched forward than when skating on 2X Pro (263mm) Ellipse 0 (also which I don't know the pitch of). 

Anyway, anyone know if these boots would be similar in pitch? Thanks @PBH, @hockeydad3, @kkskate, @mojo122, @HockeyTactics.

14 hours ago, Ric_Flair said:

Does the True Custom boot come with more of a natural pitch to the boot then say, the Hyperlite? Within short I will be trying the same blade on both boots, but wonder in advance is there more of a natural pitch to either? 
Don't know what is on my True Customs (254mm) right now (bought blades from someone, didn't know their profile, pitch, hollow, etc.) and while I like the profile and hollow, I feel much more pitched forward than when skating on 2X Pro (263mm) Ellipse 0 (also which I don't know the pitch of). 

Anyway, anyone know if these boots would be similar in pitch? Thanks @PBH, @hockeydad3, @kkskate, @mojo122, @HockeyTactics.

TRUE skates (custom or retail) will have more pitch than a Hyperlite.

• Like 1

How does this whole 'boot pitch' even work when the holder is what underpins the boot, and along with the runner these two define the overall pitch? Unless there is some pitch to the insole itself (thinner/thicker @ the toe/heel), but it appears to be pretty uniform thickness on all abovementioned boots?