Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Amazinmets73

Thick insoles?

I have a pair of C width pro stock Bauer Vapor APX2s. There is a considerable deal of negative space between the med arch and med met which causes pain. I'm looking for a pair of thick, highly malleable insoles (don't have to be hockey specific) which would decrease the negative space and alleviate the pain. 

36 minutes ago, Amazinmets73 said:

I have a pair of C width pro stock Bauer Vapor APX2s. There is a considerable deal of negative space between the med arch and med met which causes pain. I'm looking for a pair of thick, highly malleable insoles (don't have to be hockey specific) which would decrease the negative space and alleviate the pain. 

These work well for what you are wanting:

https://www.orthoticshop.com/sole-softec-ultra-moldable-orthotics.html

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amazinmets73 said:

Disregard, I overlooked the part of where you said you wanted something malleable.

Edited by beedee

Sometimes, you have to breakdown and go to a Pediatrist and get the real deal. It may cost more but in the long run you will be more comfortable. 

I'm with PBH... check out Sole footbeds.  I had a pair a long time ago and they were definitely on the thicker side (I don't remember which modeI I had, they have a lot of different ones), I remember they were heat moldable and more on the cushioned side rather than a hard insert, the ones I had didn't have a ton of arch support (less than Superfeet Carbon which I wear now).  Might be worth checking out:

https://yoursole.com/us

• Like 1

I like sole as well, however my feet feel much better with the customs. From shoes to skates. I Highly recommend their sandals for people who can't stand Birkenstocks.  I have both. TMI....