Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
iceman8310

Warrior glove that fit like a vapor?

Does warrior make a glove that fits like a vapor?  I tried on their covert line and the gloves feel more like a supreme fit than a vapor fit.  Did warrior ever make a glove that fit like a vapor?

Edited by iceman8310

IMO the Alpha (that is, before they moved away from the four roll for the '21 model) is a fairly snug fit in the fingers, and loosens up in the backhand and cuff, which is what I recall the Vapor doing also. They may look similar to a Nexus, but are much much lower volume inside. The new Alphas I like also, but definitely have a snugger fit again.

DXGloves%20(4)-550x550.png

6 hours ago, iceman8310 said:

are you sure?  the qr1 looks like it would fit more like a supreme glove

Imo yes, however, if you are concerned then you can always just buy a pair of vapors

I've never had all same-brand equipment.

My current gear is CCM skates, helmet, pants, and gloves which is the most individual pieces I've had from one brand at one time. I have Easton shoulder pads and elbow pads and Bauer shin guards.

18 hours ago, iceman8310 said:

I like to match 

But if in your opinion the Vapors feel better than the Warrior equivalent, I wear Vapors and tried my mates Warriors on ( I think they were Alphas) they did feel better tbf. What do you do for skates though, as Warrior don't make skates.

Brett Hull it and just put white out over Bauer logo and write Warrior in sharpie. 

Different color cuff rolls look better anyway. 

Edited by start_today
  • Haha 1