Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
iceman8310

Looking for Jock Compression short with Garter Belt

Hello, I'm looking for jock compression shorts with garter belt attached like these.  I do not like Velcro and seems like all the jock shorts have the velcro now.  Personally the garter belt works better

wsi482snc-1.gif

Right... but why do you feel a new post would provide you that answer when an existing thread asking the exact same question was just made less than a week ago? 

Just buy a separate jock/garter belt system and wear compression shorts underneath? Not what you're looking for but the easiest solution.

Why not buy a CCM pro jock combo instead? The cup itself covers a lot more and is much sturdier than regular cups in jock shorts.. Most protective jock/cup on the market..

I would never use any other jock.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2022 at 2:32 AM, swede said:

Why not buy a CCM pro jock combo instead? The cup itself covers a lot more and is much sturdier than regular cups in jock shorts.. Most protective jock/cup on the market..

I would never use any other jock.

I have a CCM Pro jock and agree it is awesome but the biggest issue I can see is price... the pro jock is 2-3x more expensive than most of the jock combos on the market.

Buy once cry once is my motto. The CCM jock has lasted me far longer than any other jock I’ve used so while I agree it’s expensive, it’s also lasted 

• Like 1