Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
psulion22

Supreme D vs Fit 2 (2S Pro vs Ultrasonic)

Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but I've gone through all the previous threads and haven't gotten a clear answer.

I need new player skates.  I'm currently in 2S Pro 8.5D and they fit great.  Knowing this, I bought a pair of Ultrasonic goalie skates in the same 8.5D (the goalie skates don't have the FIT system) and they have a touch too much width and volume.  From the other threads, I gather this is because of the extra wall height Bauer added to the Ultrasonic.  My last Bauer scan (before the FIT system) listed me as a Vapor D.  I don't have a particularly wide or deep foot.  But, I do feel I need a wider skate because I get a pressure point at the base of my pinky toe where the toe box meets the skate.  I had Vapor EE skates and the width was fine, I just didn't like the tapered fit profile.

So here is my question - for those of you who have used both a 2S Pro and Ultrasonic, What size of each did you have and how did you find the sizes compared?  Did you get the Fit2 if you were in a D width?  

The 8.5 Fit 2 Ultrasonic is going to closest to the fit of the 8.5D 2S Pro.  While not exact Fit 1 is close to the old Vapor D Fit, Fit 2 to the Supreme D Fit, and Fit 3 to the Nexus D Fit.

I have worn both a 2S (non-pro) and 3S Pro, so I will give you my personal opinion.  For reference, the scanner always put me in a D for the 2S Pro line and Fit 2 for the Ultrasonic line, and those are the sizes I wore.  The two are very similar, but the Fit 2 has slightly more depth in the arch area.  I noticed no difference in the width between the two.  The 3S Pro toe box felt a little narrower, (I did not notice this on the 3S with the traditional toe cap).