Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
start_today

Modern NXG stick?

My friend loved his NXG, and has been bouncing around trying to recreate that experience.  What’s the current/recent equivalent of that?

I think Supremes started changing not long after that, right? MX3 felt like it was not much loved, and with the 1S they started moving the kickpoint up. Unless my memory is all wrong. 

Sticks are constantly changing and so are each of us as a players/people. From my experience, chasing a feel from a specific time, can be a bit of a wild goose chase. I’ve gone back to sticks that I remember being great for me and found them very much lacking, especially when compared to a memory. On the flip side of that, I’ve gone back to sticks that I thought were terrible and they turn out to be exactly what I want at that moment in time. 

• Like 1