Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
oydh4

CCM/Reebok Skate Locks

Picture isn't showing up, but I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about. Unfortunately, that might be a tough find. They used to be available in stores and on eBay, But that was many years ago. On eBay, there only these left, a replacement for the lock that just turns the spot into a regular eyelet. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/262975040573?hash=item3d3a88ac3d:g:Fp8AAOSwONBZESg1

If you have some local stores, try them. They may have some lying around. It's probably not a high demand item. Another thing you could try if you're desperate is to scour places that sell used skates, maybe even thrift stores, and see if you can find an old pair of skates with the locks on them for cheap and take the locks of them. 

Howdy,

Re: skate lock harvesting... Be prepared to need to drill out the screw holding the lock into the old skates.  On all of mine, sweat / whatever turned that screw/t-nut into a single piece.

In terms of otherwise finding replacements... I have decent luck in the past just asking at LHS's if they had them.  Often someone would open a drawer and there would be a baggie of them in there.  I had essentially zero luck finding any online however.

And count me as someone that's still grumpy that skate locks disappeared.  Love them.

Mark

So I loved the lace locks when I had them back in the day. I tried them again not too long ago and found them extremely annoying and frustrating.