Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
caveman27

2022 Playoffs

Well, my favorite team, Montreal Canadiens, raced to the bottom of their division but didn't quite bottom out. If you don't know, there was a head coaching change that was a little too late.

My second favorite team, Pittsburgh Penguins, is doing good. Series is tied 1-1 with the NY Rangers.

I'm watching how the Washington Capitals are doing as they are the local favorites. 

• Like 1

Well, now the Penguins are out. I don't care who wins. Ha ha. Just kidding.

OIlers vs. Flames = Battle of Alberta teams. Should be a tight match every game..

Blues vs. Avalanche = I don't follow either of these teams and don't know much except the Blues have some leftover players from their last Stanley Cup winning team.

Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Florida Panthers = Battle of Florida teams. I'd like to see the Florida Panthers win. But, Tampa is looking like a dynasty team with the same key players and goalie.

New York Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes = I'd like to see Carolina win just because the Rangers beat out the Penguins in round one. 

The Edmonton v. Colorado match up is interesting. Both teams seem to have the puzzle pieces together for a Stanley Cup team... maybe.

The Tampa Bay v. NY Rangers series makes me sick. I just don't like the Rangers. 🤣  Anyway, I was watching some of game 1 at the gym. Tampa Bay was looking sad after it was 2 - 4. Nothing was clicking together offensively. 

Hopefully Tampa just needs to shake the rust off, Rangers aren’t a likable team.  Last night was crazy, Colorado just didn't miss on those Oilers breakdowns in the 2nd.