Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

P28 and P92 alternative

On 5/12/2022 at 10:22 PM, boo10 said:

I haven't measured or anything, but I don't think it's any more open than a P92.  I think it's a bit of an optical illusion because it has slightly less curved at the toe.

I'd say the P90TM has a rocker that is similar to the P88.  The P92 is definitely more rockered than the P90TM.

It's actually closer to the P28. They're pretty spot on up until the start of the toe. 

That's a retail P90TM. Pro-stocks may differ. 

9 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Does anyone know where to find this? Looks pretty perfect.

Order it.  He is direct to consumer only.  No retail presence. 

On 5/15/2022 at 5:17 AM, JAY4114 said:

What are the differences?

TC4 is more gradual in rocker and the curve is more like a blend of P92 and P28. I wonder if its origin isn’t from a TC2-5 into TC4 by adding toe curve and shaving the toe to have that classic P28 shape.

On 7/11/2022 at 7:39 AM, Cosmic said:

Does anyone know where to find this? Looks pretty perfect.

If Gepetty didn’t change the lie, it’s an E4 with toe curve and shaved toe rocker. G usually references P92 or P88, but Kovalchuk’s old curves are variations of E4, so very low and flat rocker for most of the blade: not everyone’s cup of coffee.

Edited by flip12