Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

Vapor vs Ribcor

4 hours ago, Beerleaguebumhockey said:

gotta love that pinky blade, but seriously the vapor has been garbage for a few years now. Ribcore is the king of low kick right now. 

Haha I fixed the autocorrect but looks like it autocorrected a 2nd time and I missed it. I watch your reviews on YouTube and I really enjoy them. 

Edited by JAY4114

2 hours ago, JAY4114 said:

Haha I fixed the autocorrect but looks like it autocorrected a 2nd time and I missed it. I watch your reviews on YouTube and I really enjoy them. 

Haha yah bloody auto correct so agitating, appreciate that on the channel meeting more and more people that like it so I’m glad. Can’t go wrong with the Ribby! I just found the hyperlite lacked this generation same with fly lite. Hoping the next Vapor brings back the glory days 

• Like 1

haven't used vapor for a while but Trigger 6 pro is awesome! the blade isn't pingy, def a lot more forgiving that ultrasonic and shoots Way better!

3 hours ago, SolarWind said:

haven't used vapor for a while but Trigger 6 pro is awesome! the blade isn't pingy, def a lot more forgiving that ultrasonic and shoots Way better!

Wdym forgiving?

On 6/7/2022 at 11:08 PM, Beerleaguebumhockey said:

Haha yah bloody auto correct so agitating, appreciate that on the channel meeting more and more people that like it so I’m glad. Can’t go wrong with the Ribby! I just found the hyperlite lacked this generation same with fly lite. Hoping the next Vapor brings back the glory days 

did you happen to radar the hyperlite and trigger? If so, did you notice a big difference in shot speed?

7 minutes ago, JAY4114 said:

did you happen to radar the hyperlite and trigger? If so, did you notice a big difference in shot speed?

Yep, the trigger was I think 80-83mph  and the hyperlite 77-78 from what I can remember did it a few different times for different videos. Those just slappers though but still shows recoil shot power that the stick can generate. 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 7:37 PM, JAY4114 said:

Wdym forgiving?

I personally disliked the blade on Ultrasonic, it’s nothing like previous Supremes which had dull blades. Ultrasonic is pingy so hard passes bounce where is with the trigger there is no bounce at all, just a dead stop since the blade is more dull. Not to the extend One95 blades were but certainly better that APX and ultrasonic’s