Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Buzz_LightBeer

2022-2023 Gear Sightings

15 minutes ago, ducfan said:

297388401_2251584441684871_6683816399866

I think that would actually look good with a black or blue toecap.  Those white caps look like crap after a couple years as evidenced by the Supreme one.9 special edition.

I have no taste or fashion sense, so there is that to consider. 😂

Edit:. Slap some blue holders a la Gretzky on those puppies too!

Edited by boo10
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, ducfan said:

297388401_2251584441684871_6683816399866

Bring back the California Golden Seals!   Actually, I'm surprised the San Jose Sharks haven't rocked Golden Seals uni's with white skates at least once.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clarkiestooth said:

Bring back the California Golden Seals!   Actually, I'm surprised the San Jose Sharks haven't rocked Golden Seals uni's with white skates at least once.

That's a blast from the past!  I actually have a family friend that played for the Golden Seals (and the Cleveland Barons, among others).

15 hours ago, boo10 said:

I think that would actually look good with a black or blue toecap.  Those white caps look like crap after a couple years as evidenced by the Supreme one.9 special edition.

I have no taste or fashion sense, so there is that to consider. 😂

Edit:. Slap some blue holders a la Gretzky on those puppies too!

Yes to the blue holders, now that would look awesome.

Warrior is teasing a new stick. They said it's not from the Alpha line.

Either another LE stick, or they are bringing back a true mid-kick because apparently this stick is about power.

1 hour ago, nutters said:

Warrior is teasing a new stick. They said it's not from the Alpha line.

Either another LE stick, or they are bringing back a true mid-kick because apparently this stick is about power.

I just saw the twitter feed for this. Very interesting. I really liked the Dynasty HD1. 

On 8/5/2022 at 9:35 AM, lennyboi said:

I just saw the twitter feed for this. Very interesting. I really liked the Dynasty HD1. 

The HD1 was the hardest shooting stick ever imo. But they snapped almost instantly so they just need to tweak durability,  if they bring something like this back I’ll be all over it. 

15 minutes ago, hockeyfan92 said:

Saw McDavid messing around with the new Rekker E1 by Sherwood on the Oilers practice. Can't believe there are people actually thinking it's a CCM wrap by Sherwood 🤣

He also had "AS-V" skates which looked suspiciously like his trusty Jetspeeds with new graphics 🤣

1 hour ago, xstartxtodayx said:

He also had "AS-V" skates which looked suspiciously like his trusty Jetspeeds with new graphics 🤣

He wore AS-Vs that looked a lot closer to the retail version than anything he’s previously worn in competition; last year around all-star weekend. Maybe he’s giving that route another try.

Edited by flip12
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, hockeyfan92 said:

Saw McDavid messing around with the new Rekker E1 by Sherwood on the Oilers practice. Can't believe there are people actually thinking it's a CCM wrap by Sherwood 🤣

This was a huge conspiracy theory when composite sticks first started getting big. Everyone on the internet knew someone who was friends with someone who knew for a fact that the best player on any NHL team was actually using brand X, with graphics from brand Y. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, flip12 said:

He wore AS-Vs that looked a lot closer to the retail version than anything he’s previously worn in competition; last year around all-star weekend. Maybe he’s giving that route another try.

4 hours ago, xstartxtodayx said:

The CCM rep I spoke with said they are the new Tacks build but a much softer specification, closer to a standard AS-V build, rather than an AS-V Pro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

McDavid with a Jetspeed 5 Pro and, more interestingly, a Super Tacks girdle???

FdSj_SyaAAI5C_4?format=jpg&name=large

Also, Panarin in a Bauer bucket instead of the usual 710, just looks odd in that helmet.  His skates look different too but might just be some new blue graphics, can't tell if they're his usual Jetspeeds or Tacks.  Video here:

https://twitter.com/NYRangers/status/1572983092951846915/video/1

Edited by xstartxtodayx

7 hours ago, xstartxtodayx said:

McDavid with a Jetspeed 5 Pro and, more interestingly, a Super Tacks girdle???

FdSj_SyaAAI5C_4?format=jpg&name=large

Also, Panarin in a Bauer bucket instead of the usual 710, just looks odd in that helmet.  His skates look different too but might just be some new blue graphics, can't tell if they're his usual Jetspeeds or Tacks.  Video here:

https://twitter.com/NYRangers/status/1572983092951846915/video/1

Panarin skates look like ribcor to me...? Interestingly enough, he was using Jetspeed sticks until the major supply chain issues last season, and then he went back to Bauer and scored a filthy goal with the Nexus and stuck with it after that. Can't find the clip but I recall him putting to the Bauer logo on the way back to the bench. Was against Florida iirc. Wonder if he's going to end up back in Bauer gear. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Miller55 said:

Panarin skates look like ribcor to me...? Interestingly enough, he was using Jetspeed sticks until the major supply chain issues last season, and then he went back to Bauer and scored a filthy goal with the Nexus and stuck with it after that. Can't find the clip but I recall him putting to the Bauer logo on the way back to the bench. Was against Florida iirc. Wonder if he's going to end up back in Bauer gear. 

I thought Ribcor at first but then the way the blue went I thought maybe Tacks, I have no idea lol  As for the stick, he went to a FlyLite last year and had that between the legs goal and never went back.  It's funny b/c the move was nice but he def misfired on the shot, I guess it doesn't matter because it was the confidence boost he needed lol  I remember him pointing but can't find that clip, here's the goal: