Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Nastys

CCM HPTK prostock pants or Girdle

Hi,

I'm planning to change my Bauer 2S pro Pants ( Medium size) because it was to big at the waist and I'm not happy with the protection of the tail bone. It 's really light, no restriction at all but really no protective . So I have try warrior QRE pro in Small size and it fit well but very restrictive , not really confortable . Tried the CCM super tacks girdle in Medium size, pretty nice, waist is tight between the middle and max section and leg on the short side , But the shell seems to be too large and payed few dollars just for an other shell is not a good cost option .

I can't try the CCM AS1 wich is the retail of the HPTK prostock pants, How it fit? nice protection? Small sizing is a good option? I'm 177 cm for 154 pounds and 31/32 waist and all Bauer pants I tried in Medium size run really big at the waist ( tighten at the max and the pants move around me) 

Thanks for the help!

I say play with the St girdle a little more... I'm 5'9" so just a hair taller than you with a 31/32 waist and wear a medium Super Tacks girdle, I have the thigh pads adjusted to just about the -1" mark and they end just above my knee, if I dropped them down to the max (+2") they'd be well below my knees, so you might have more adjustment on there than you realize.  As for the shell, the retail ST shell is height adjustable (waist has a zipper that will give some extra length), make sure that zipper is closed.  Also the beauty of a girdle is being able to buy numerous shells to match various teams you may be on (or just to feed an addiction of buying pro stock shells 🤣).