Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
noupf

100K Pro's no longer being produced?

4 hours ago, clarkiestooth said:

Kinda weird, because according to GearGeek database, 2/3 of NHL players stayed with ribcor 80 and 70 versus switching to the 100k's.

Yeah, I spoke with the CCM rep who handles NHL as well as big box stores and he confirmed whatever this other store thinks or shared is not entirely correct. There is more to the situation, but it's stuff I can't share. 

Edited by PBH

I think all brands will eventually consolidate their lines into two types of skates, stiffer and softer. There is no longer a need for three families of skates.

In fact, I am not even sure we need two families of skates anymore, though I know many will disagree. 

2 hours ago, PBH said:

Yeah, I spoke with the CCM rep who handles NHL as well as big box stores and he confirmed whatever this other store thinks or shared is not entirely correct. There is more to the situation, but it's stuff I can't share. 

so ccm and retailers will be getting some back in stock soon?  Not sure how to read this comment.  I believe you mentioned early 2023 in a previous post for some restocking?

Edited by noupf

1 hour ago, PBH said:

In fact, I am not even sure we need two families of skates anymore, though I know many will disagree. 

With carbon technology of today, you can really make a skate that flexes forward but is still very stiff laterally. So I agree, there really needs to be one well designed line.  For people concerned with graphics, beef up the customization program.

2 hours ago, PBH said:

I think all brands will eventually consolidate their lines into two types of skates, stiffer and softer. There is no longer a need for three families of skates.

Yeah, though I think it stays at two so users have some variety within the brand.