Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
clarkiestooth

Repairing Nylon on Gloves

What product do you use to repair the nylon on the fingers/back roll of your gloves? I'm assuming some type of self adhesive nylon patch?  I've got a pair of Jetspeed Pro Stocks in perfect condition, except for tears /worn nylon on the finger knuckles from demo-ing skills training. Looking for something that is abrasion resistant .

Edited by clarkiestooth

I picked up some tent repair stuff that someone recommended on another thread a while back, I used it on my son's gloves since he tore up the fingers a but using them on the roller hockey rink.  I was skeptical but hoponestly they held up really well, just a matter of finding the right color then cutting pieces the right size for the spot you're using it on.

This is what I used:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006G1E3D2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, xstartxtodayx said:

I picked up some tent repair stuff that someone recommended on another thread a while back, I used it on my son's gloves since he tore up the fingers a but using them on the roller hockey rink.  I was skeptical but hoponestly they held up really well, just a matter of finding the right color then cutting pieces the right size for the spot you're using it on.

This is what I used:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006G1E3D2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Good!  That's the one I ordered on ebay last night.

• Like 1