Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
TheDriver85

Bauer Supreme One80 Shin pads

Hello.  

Can Anyone remember if the Bauer Supreme one80 was the top of the line shin pads…back roughly 10 years ago?  I found a brand new pair…for cheap, and I’m thinking of getting them.  But, I only like the top Elite Level stuff…that’s usually a least a year old, so it’s cheap. Lol

thanks!

Wasn't top of the line from what I remember, might've been second tier during the One90 time frame.  If you like "top elite level" stuff you should slide on down the rabbit hole of pro stock gear, definitely not cheap but you won't go back to retail lol.

Edited by xstartxtodayx

14 hours ago, TheDriver85 said:

Hello.  

Can Anyone remember if the Bauer Supreme one80 was the top of the line shin pads…back roughly 10 years ago?  I found a brand new pair…for cheap, and I’m thinking of getting them.  But, I only like the top Elite Level stuff…that’s usually a least a year old, so it’s cheap. Lol

thanks!

Not top-of-the-line. 

4 hours ago, xstartxtodayx said:

Wasn't top of the line from what I remember, might've been second tier during the One90 time frame.  If you like "top elite level" stuff you should slide on down the rabbit hole of pro stock gear, definitely not cheap but you won't go back to retail lol.

truer words have never been spoken lol

• Like 2

If they have all the specs you want and meet your needs, who cares if they were the flagship model or next step down a decade ago? 

Since you don’t know where they ranked in the lineup, you don’t even know what’s “missing,” which is usually just some vague tech that may or may not matter. 

• Like 1