Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Does anyone here have any experience with this stick ? I heard there’s two versions of it one being a low kick point and the other mid (hope it’s true)I’m looking for a stick thats good for snap shots and stick handling. Another stick I’m curious about is the Jetspeed FT5 Pro stick. I have a FT3 Pro stick that’s amazing for snappers but lacks on puck feel. If anyone has the FT5 pro stick your input would be appreciated. 

Edited by ProfessorBarDownski

I don’t have an FT5 PRO but have the FT4PRO. If you are wondering about puck feel vs. FT3PRO (I felt same way about the puck feel on the 3) then the 4 has much better feel. So if the 5 carried the blade of the 4 over then the feel will be much better imo. 
Don’t have the hzrdus either but I think it’d be too light 375-390 is the sweet spot for me. 
I haven’t heard that there is a mid kick version either 

11 hours ago, lennyboi said:

I don’t have an FT5 PRO but have the FT4PRO. If you are wondering about puck feel vs. FT3PRO (I felt same way about the puck feel on the 3) then the 4 has much better feel. So if the 5 carried the blade of the 4 over then the feel will be much better imo. 
Don’t have the hzrdus either but I think it’d be too light 375-390 is the sweet spot for me. 
I haven’t heard that there is a mid kick version either 

Just got out of pro hockey life tried everything out for my own curiosity and all I have to say is wow .. the Hzrdus stick is bananas 🍌!! I walked out with a 75 flex TC4 and I hope this stick lasts long ! 

1 hour ago, ProfessorBarDownski said:

Just got out of pro hockey life tried everything out for my own curiosity and all I have to say is wow .. the Hzrdus stick is bananas 🍌!! I walked out with a 75 flex TC4 and I hope this stick lasts long ! 

I stopped using true after the ax9 the feel was just off for me. The a6.0 ht was great but like all true sticks durability was hit or miss. I've stuck to ccm for now. So far my ft3 pro and trigger 4 pros haven't let me down. No chips on the blades or anything. 

24 minutes ago, Sniper9 said:

I stopped using true after the ax9 the feel was just off for me. The a6.0 ht was great but like all true sticks durability was hit or miss. I've stuck to ccm for now. So far my ft3 pro and trigger 4 pros haven't let me down. No chips on the blades or anything. 

No chips on my ft3 either shooting is amazing but no puck feel whatsoever. I stopped using true about the same time you did with the A 6.0 I still have it but it’s retired lol. Let’s see how this one holds up.

Edited by ProfessorBarDownski
  • Like 1