Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

Made in China vs. Made in Mexico

Are there any differences in quality depending on where the stick was made or is it more of a labor rate thing? I see that Warrior makes (or made) their top end sticks in Mexico while everyone else makes theirs in China.

Warrior also makes their top end sticks in China as well. When they do LE or SL versions they are often made in China vs Mexico.

I know there are people on this site that know the real reasons behind Warrior being in Mexico, I am not sure if it is more than being very quick to make custom sticks for pros. Quality wise it shouldn't matter, the Fantom was only made in China IIRC.

9 hours ago, Hills said:

I know there are people on this site that know the real reasons behind Warrior being in Mexico, I am not sure if it is more than being very quick to make custom sticks for pros. Quality wise it shouldn't matter, the Fantom was only made in China IIRC.

NAFTA. Passed around the time Inno started. 

They also can only make certain sticks in Mexico due to their manufacturing process there. The Fantom was one of the sticks that they couldn’t. 

• Like 2