Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

Marsblade I2 Holder?

I know they have a pretty aggressive sale going which could mean either really good or bad things for the holder. I tested the previous generation holder and while it felt decent I disliked how heavy and overly stiff the holder was. Overall I was not impressed. 

Has anyone used the new holder extensively?

Good? Bad? Meh?

My son, 16 playing 18AA, and I have both versions. My son loved the first version and likes the second version more. The I2 has a better build, blade release and is made from material similar to Tuuks and CCM holders.

The first edition was great just a clunky/heavy design. I like the I2, but I have had problems dialing in my profile. This is not a holder issue, it’s the guy who’s doing the profiling and the fact that I’m just not on then ice as much anymore after 40 years of playing.

I was considering buying another set of steel and starting over. So getting the holder and steel for $89 + shipping is a tempting offer.

Edited by sturdy22