Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
hawk11

CCM Tacks AS-V Pro stick

I know it is early ,but I have seen and held the new tacks stick but I have not shot it. It has been out for about a week over by me and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience or thoughts on it. I know the shape is a little different with the “v” shape. I kind of like the feel, but is it better than the last model?  How does it compare to the jet speed 5 or sync?  

1 hour ago, hawk11 said:

I know it is early ,but I have seen and held the new tacks stick but I have not shot it. It has been out for about a week over by me and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience or thoughts on it. I know the shape is a little different with the “v” shape. I kind of like the feel, but is it better than the last model?  How does it compare to the jet speed 5 or sync?  

I just got it this week, but I haven't used it yet. Seems nice though. 

20 minutes ago, VegasHockey said:

I know you really like the ft5. I would love to hear your thoughts about it against the ft5 and sync when you get a chance to use it. 

ok......lets talk about the elephant in the room here...........$339.99 for a new top spec stick?  Holy cow.  I remember when bought my first top spec stick, Easton Stealth RS for $229.99 and couldn't imagine sticks selling for much more than that ever.  Guess I was wrong lol

Edited by noupf

1 hour ago, noupf said:

ok......lets talk about the elephant in the room here...........$339.99 for a new top spec stick?  Holy cow.  I remember when I bought my first top spec stick, Easton Stealth RS for $229.99 and couldn't imagine sticks selling for much more than that ever.  Guess I was wrong lol

Can't remember exactly when the first Stealth came out (2010? 2011?), but $230 usd in 2010 is equivalent to $310 today.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, birky said:

Can't remember exactly when the first Stealth came out (2010? 2011?), but $230 usd in 2010 is equivalent to $310 today.

The first Stealth came out in 2004.

On 11/1/2022 at 2:02 PM, VegasHockey said:

Just wondering if you have had a chance to give the tacks a shot or the Novium? 
I know it is a busy time of year