Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

P90TM Openness

I can only speak to how it compares to the P28 and it's slightly less open than a P28, otherwise it's pretty similar curve wise but with less rocker and a more square toe.  There's another thread discussing this curve so you may get more responses in there.

I've been using the P90TM for the last few months.  It is pretty much a P29 with a toe hook.  Lie is very slightly different and a little less rocker.

On 11/8/2022 at 10:59 AM, xstartxtodayx said:

I can only speak to how it compares to the P28 and it's slightly less open than a P28, otherwise it's pretty similar curve wise but with less rocker and a more square toe.  There's another thread discussing this curve so you may get more responses in there.

Does it start to open up sooner than the p28?

22 hours ago, JAY4114 said:

Does it start to open up sooner than the p28?

You can also google p28 vs p92 to find images and discussion. And/or if you play hockey with people who have both, you could compare them side by side. 

I’m not trying to be rude or salty. There’s a lot of info out there, and that will give you a better understanding than one or two replies here. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, start_today said:

You can also google p28 vs p92 to find images and discussion. And/or if you play hockey with people who have both, you could compare them side by side. 

I’m not trying to be rude or salty. There’s a lot of info out there, and that will give you a better understanding than one or two replies here. 

First thing that pops is a side by side comp with the 28 and 92.