Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

Are these fake?

15 minutes ago, JAY4114 said:

Ask for photos of the serial numbers. Will be the easiest tell.

If I remember, I thought there was a brief period Bauer removed Kanes name from retail sticks, but I thought it was earlier that 1X Lites. 
like Hills said, have home remove that trash tape job and show the barcode, plus the serial number stickers. 

35 minutes ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

If I remember, I thought there was a brief period Bauer removed Kanes name from retail sticks, but I thought it was earlier that 1X Lites. 
like Hills said, have home remove that trash tape job and show the barcode, plus the serial number stickers. 

I thought they removed the name on the 1S gen 1 sticks, which is the gen before the 1X Lites.

Ask them to remove the tape on that one blade, that’s a great way to hide bad wear. 

Plus, that description is so vague. It just says used. They could have seen 3 games of adult league and been carried as backups after the seller changed sticks, or the blades could be totally shot and soft and the shafts whipped out.

There is a reason they are selling them for so cheap. Maybe they just want them gone. Or, maybe they are beat up and barely usable.