Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Cavs019

Gloves with the most flared/open cuffs

Do you guys have any suggestions on the most open cuff glove on the market at the moment? I’ve worn 4 roll style my whole life (namely Franchise narrows and Eagles) but options are seemingly limited or not ideal at this point - CCM 4 rolls run really snug, the Warrior FR pro feels likes it’s made out of garbage bags, and the Bauer Pro Series feels too boxy and doesn’t seem like great value at $199. What I’m trying to avoid is a glove that hits my wrist or restricts motion on smaller/micro stickhandling moves. I’m leaning FT4 since that “blooming” style cuff seems appealing but let me know what you guys think. I also don’t have time to scour SLS for a newish pair of Franchises since my last pair is basically kaput and needs to be replaced asap. Thanks!

Edited by Cavs019

Ever tried an HG12?  The cuff is a funnel but is only connected with thin fabric which allows a ton of motion that regular gloves can't really do.  Warrior makes some pro-stock Covert's with the HG12 funnel cuff which fit slightly wider than the HG12's and all of the Warrior versions I've had were even more mobile with the cuff (Karllson, Bogosian, and Daley are a few that use/used this style that I've had over the years).

HG97's are very old-school feelings with modern weight/evaporation properties.  My favorite 4-roll. Vapors are also roomy and protective...just not traditional. 

15 hours ago, Cavs019 said:

I’d love to try HG12s or the Warrior variant but they seem impossible to find in a decent shape 13…

https://sidelineswap.com/gear/hockey/gloves/5264981-warrior-new-navy-covert-qre-pro-stock-gloves-colorado-avalanche-murray-13

Saw these the other day, if only I had a team that had that color scheme.