Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Stallion234

Skate knockoffs/fake as3pro

Hello guys, Im thinking about buying used ccm as3pros.
The seller states that the skates belong to his son and that he is an pro player from sweden. (He gets 3 of them).
I was reviewing the skate on youtube and it seems like the sole and the inner skate are completely differnt and the steel got replaced from carbon to step steel. <-- that is what makes me curious, fake or custom made.
New as3pro are about 670 Euro i would get these for 400. Would that be a good deal?
Im looking forward to hearing from you guys.

605_-1595477682.jpg605_-840370423.jpg605_1396306146.jpg605_2046817747.jpg605_-1539113864.jpg605_-105449963.jpg605_-149555426.jpg

I’m not a CCM expert so someone else can chime in, but custom skates give you  the ability to swap out tongues, different liners, etc. Swapping steel is the easiest thing to do. Bauer has the carbon runners, not sure what you’re referring to unless it’s the fact these aren’t black steel. 

If these specific skates fit your feet properly, I don’t see the issue 

• Like 2

As others stated, real and custom.  With the custom process you can change liners and tongues and other options on the boot and also have a choice of what steel to get.  If they're your size it might be worth it as long as he doesn't have super oddly shaped feet lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xstartxtodayx said:

As others stated, real and custom.  With the custom process you can change liners and tongues and other options on the boot and also have a choice of what steel to get.  If they're your size it might be worth it as long as he doesn't have super oddly shaped feet lol. 

If they are not 100% comfortable and only some mm missing, would baking do the job?

1 hour ago, Stallion234 said:

If they are not 100% comfortable and only some mm missing, would baking do the job?

Only YOUR feet will be able to answer that.  Baking skates will make a good fit better.  It doesn't make a poor fit good.

Edited by noupf
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Left Wing King said:

If they fit your feet they are

We can't answer that, only he can. We can however add input on the value and legitimacy of the skate.

• Like 2

Ccm skates mold very well so it's prob worth the risk if you're able to get answers like if it's regular or wide width etc. Or what retail skate fits this player generally. 

• Like 1